This event is free and open to the public. Space is limited and access will be granted on a first-come-first-served basis.
Please RSVP to Christine_Kaye@harvard.edu
if you would like to attend. There will be no onsite registration.
Directions to Walter Lippmann House:
From Logan Airport
||One Francis Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02138 U.S.A.
Telephone: (617) 495-2237
Fax: (617) 495-8976
From Logan Airport via the T
- The best way to get to Lippmann House from the airport is to take a cab. The fare will be roughly $45.
- Google Map & Driving Directions
From Harvard Square Red Line Stop
- From Terminal E, take the Silver Line to South Station [current fare]
- At South Station, connect to the Red Line (heading toward Alewife) to the Harvard Square stop.
- Follow the walking directions below.
- Take the Church Street exit out of the station and follow the signs to Harvard Yard.
- Go straight out of the exit a few feet and turn right, going through the gate into Harvard Yard.
Head toward the statue of John Harvard in front of the white stone building directly in front of you. (This statue of a man sitting in a chair is the only statue in the Yard.)
- At the sidewalk in front of the statue, take a left.
When you go through the gate and leave the Yard, follow the sidewalk between the Science Center on your left (a big modern building) and Memorial Hall on your right (a big, ornate red building that looks like a church but isn't).
- Cross the street at the the intersection and take a right onto KIRKLAND. Go two blocks, past a little stone church on your right and a tall white concrete building on your left.
Lippmann House is on your left at the corner of Francis and Kirkland.